Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whats lost is found, what was scabby is...


well, still scabby. I'm mildly afraid I'll never actually look cute like my friends. This is so good for my terrible vanity problem. I have to see this blackish red thing in my peripheral vision 24 hours a day. And I have to suck it up and act like I don't care about it. Because I shouldn't....because I'm a grown woman. Oh my pride...

My bag was found, exactly where I suspected. Frankly I'm lucky no one decided to just grab my pencil sets out of there! I'm so relieved. I really didn't want to lose almost an entire semester full of work!

Here's a part of my life I don't write much about...(for those who may not know me personally) (which I think amounts to...zero? whatever...it could happen)...

my messy house.

I'm having a party here Friday night. I'm very excited! I wanted to get friends together to hang out without anyone having to bring a present or kids. It seems the only time women tend to see each other is at their kids' schools, kid's birthday parties, baseball games, or the occasional baby shower or blessingway.

So, no one has to be having a baby, or turning older, and no kids...just food and giggling. I love it.

My only hurdle?

My disaster of a house.


I'm really only posting this so I can post before and after shots. I need motivation. I'm a mutant type of person who usually doesn't care about house work. I just don't keep up with it at all. At least this house cleans up nicely and has plenty of room- without that, there would be no party.

Hopefully I can post Friday midday pictures of both my unscabbed nose and my un-crapped house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment