Saturday, November 13, 2010

20,028...the sweet freedom of fiction

Meaning, in fiction you can do whatever you want. Including solving a major problem by simply allowing a giant lion of sorts to be able to shape-shift and become a water beast. And I've decided this character can breathe under water.

Why? Because people write about elves! Because Frodo's ring called to him, because Aslan is a freaking lion who talks...because of Santa Claus and the tooth fairy...

NO RULEs!!

Fiction is a wonderful, wonderful world.

Especially because my character has a giant cat that he can ride on who shape-shifts when the need arises. Beautiful stuff.

I'm sleepy now, enjoy my nerd-tastic picture. Deathly Hollows comes out next weekend... I'm almost scared to see it, I love the book so much. Don't mess with my Severus too much, screenwriters!!

(I'm pretty sure no one who reads this blog is into Harry Potter, but, it is my blog...)




**Ok...I should never post after midnight...yikes. I do like the Harry Potter image, though!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment