Monday, November 15, 2010

Craptastic!!

Today sucks.

Anyone who knows me knows I get really upset about fairly trivial stuff.

Currently its the fact that my portfolio bag is GONE. Gone with all my colored pencils, my sketch box and an entire semester full of Figure Drawing work. Yes....a hundred sheets of gestures and studies. All due pretty soon. Probably $75 worth of pencils and supplies on top of the bag thats worth..ok, well...$40, maybe.

Where the heck is it? I had it at Thurdays painting class...and I can't see a window in which it wouldn't made it home with me, but it seems like the only option. I've called Folsom Lake college, they told me to contact my professor. But she walked out with me! And another class came in as we were leaving- and I knew some of the students in that class- if someone saw me leave behind my giant bag, they would have stopped me.

Tonight we are reviewing our portfolios...wonderful I don't have one!!

And if I don't write today, I'll be over 3,000 words behind on NanoWrimo. Very frustrating. What happened to this weekend?

Well. I lost Saturday because I decided to go out with my friends. We had a BLAST....even got all of our noses pierced.

Of course...today, mine looks like THIS:


Nope...not black jewelry- it's a tiny blue stone. Covered in caked blood. Cute. It wont stop bleeding today.

And my house is a mess...and i have a party hear on Friday. Totally my problem...my fault...I'm just frustrated.

WHERE IS MY PORTFOLIO?????

1 comment:

  1. Ok, ok...Its been found by my professor. I'm so glad, though I really let this one go yesterday instead of continuing to freak out (which would have been normal).

    My nose ring, however...is still scabbed over.

    ReplyDelete